Creative On Purpose Broadcast
The Creative On Purpose Broadcast features conversations with leaders cultivating excellence by enhancing the lives of others through work that matters.
These discussions provide tools and concepts for developing your potential and delivering the change you seek to make.
The guest list includes:
- Seth Godin - Bestselling author of Purple Cow and 17 other titles and founder of the altMBA and The Marketing Seminar.
- Anthony A. Long - Professor Emeritus of Classics and Irving G. Stone Professor Emeritus of Literature at Berkely College.
- Michael Bungay Stanier - Founder of Box of Crayons and author of the bestseller, Thee Coaching Habit.
- Donald Robertson - Modern Stoicism founder and author of Stoicism and the Art of Happiness.
- Travis Rosser - Co-Founder of Kajabi, the premier knowledge commerce platform.
And dozens more!
Opt-in here for the video replays of every broadcast or listen to the audio on iTunes.